Wake up at midnight, tune the radio to your favourite station and drive. As a small time courier, you’ll meet an cast of unusual characters, carry their packages across the region and learn their stories. Deliver packages through the night until the long shadows of dawn calls you back to your bed.
Your goal is to pick up packages from locations and deliver them on time. It’s 1986, so there’s no satnav— you’ll rely on your map and street signs to learn the best routes. Late deliveries mean less money.
At the end of each night, you return to your garage. Completing deliveries and earning cash unlocks new garages and cars, allowing you to travel further, complete bigger deliveries and build a delivery empire.
- Explore an open world of open highways and sparkling skylines
- Deliver packages for a cast of characters in story missions, or in unlimited procedurally generated missions
- Upgrade your car from fixer-upper to lean muscle machine
- Unlock new garages to take longer jobs and explore more of the world
- Hire and manage drivers to build a business empire
- Stream radio, MP3s, and podcasts on your car stereo
- Photograph your journey with a range of lenses, filters and effects
- Turn off missions and time limits with Endless Night mode
- Let the car drive with the cruise control feature — for when you just want to soak up the vibes