"Stage Presence is karaoke with less musicality and more social anxiety [...] This is the musical version of Apollo 13" - Kill Screen
Stage Presence is the anti-guitar hero. A comedy-horror-karaoke game where you need to use your voice and wits to win over a fickle mob!
You're the lead singer in the world's unluckiest band playing a huge show when the bands equipment fails! You need to keep the crowd entertained with your voice (and weird unlockables) while the gear is fixed. As the crowd get angrier, they start heckling, throwing bottles of piss at you, shining lasers in your eyes and turning into demons. The usual stuff.
Stage Presence's unique Multiplayer mode puts you in the crowd in another player's game! Cheer them to victory or heckle them failure with the gear at your disposal - laser pens, bottles, glowsticks and flares!
- A campaign that takes you through weirder and weirder venues - from a haunted cathedral to an exploding moon base!
- Unlock new gear to help you win over the crowd like Mystery Pills, Smashable Guitars and The BASS DROP!
- A unique Multiplayer mode - become a crowd member in another player's game!
- Full VR support - really feel like an angry mob are throwing bottles of piss at your head in VIRTUAL REALITY!
- Multiple game modes including Survival and Karaoke - get abused by the crowd to your favorite tunes!
- Online leaderboards - become the least hated singer on the planet!
Windows desktop PC with additional VR support (Oculus Rift / HTC Vive).
"One to watch." - Eurogamer.net
"I’m still not quite ready for the challenge of Stage Presence" - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
"So pretty much I put on the Oculus Rift and I become a superstar and I'm performing in front of a large audience[…] It's so much fun." - KSic Games (reviewing early prototype build)
"A dirty feeling. The virtual audience was eventually calmed down, but I am ashamed now." - SuperLevel.de