Fitzroy Penthouse VR
Fitzroy Penthouse VR was an interactive arch viz project developed in-house for The Neighbourhood Ltd. in Unity 5.5.
The final product presented users a luxury penthouse in VR (HTC Vive / Oculus Rift). Users were able to teleport around the location and interact with various elements (open balcony doors, use white goods etc.) Additionally the product supported multiplayer allowing a 'host' to guide participants around the location.
My duties on the project involved:
- Leading a small team (developer and artist)
- Technical setup of project.
- Integrating multiplayer functionality via Photon PUN.
- Ensuring project ran at stable 90fps on target hardware.
- Extending VRTK with custom functionality.