Aurora House VR
Aurora House VR was an interactive arch viz project developed under contract for The Neighbourhood Ltd. in Unity 5.6
The final product presented user with a high end office space in VR (HTC Vive / Oculus Rift). Users were able to teleport around the location and dynamically change the configuration of furniture in the scene (via custom VR UI). Additionally the product supported multiplayer allowing a 'host' to guide participants around the location.
My duties on the project involved:
- Leading a small team (developer and artist)
- Technical setup of project.
- Developing system to dynamically configure furniture layout.
- Setup UI interactions.
- Integrating multiplayer functionality via Photon PUN.
- Ensuring project ran at stable 90fps on target hardware.
- Extending VRTK with custom functionality.